Where to find Reliable Security Staff
At Accolade Security, we understand more than anyone the dire need for finding quality security staff. Ordinarily, club security bouncers have been hired for their physical size or intimidating appearance. Owners of venues naively hope that the size of their staff will intimidate their patrons and reduce the amount of disturbances because of it.
The SIA organisation has a way to ensure that all operatives are fit and capable of performing their roles. The approved contractor scheme also introduced a set of standards for all suppliers of private security services to follow. Organisations that meet these standards, such as Accolade Security, are awarded the Approved Contractor status which gives proof of a contractors commitment to maintaining high quality.
We’ve been in this industry for many years and we know that security staff need many other key elements within themselves to be good, reliable and useful to your organisation. The most important things for reliable security members to have are effective communication and problem-solving skills. When finding reliable staff, look for these key points:
- Effective Communication. The ability to talk to customers and resolve situations with their voice.
- Sense of Humour. Being able to smile and laugh with sometimes over friendly patrons goes a long way.
- Decision Making. Knowing when to take what actions is key to diffusing some situations.
- Physical Presence. Being in the right place, at the right time is always important.
- Professional Appearance. Your staff need to look, and feel professional for patrons to take them seriously enough.
After spending so many years in the industry we know a thing or two about finding good security staff and at Accolade Security we never take quality for granted. It is more important to us to use effective security staff than numerous staff. Find out what we can do for you (click here).
We are completely transparent about our security staff. You’ll know who you’re getting, why they are so good and the experience they have.